1. 11. 另外26部我喜爱的影片——为什么不呢？其中很多影片本可以跻身我的十佳之列的。《迷失1971》(’71)、《艾米》(Amy)、《失常》(Anomalisa)、《骇客交锋》(Blackhat)、《芝拉克》(Chi-Raq)、《机械姬》(Ex Machina)、《实验者》(Experimenter)、《诉讼》(Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem)、《恐龙当家》(The Good Dinosaur)、《伟人》(The Great Man)、《头脑特工队》(Inside Out)、《奋斗的乔伊》(Joy)、《洛杉矶消逝的风景》(Lost Landscapes of Los Angeles)、《魔力麦克2》(Magic Mike XXL)、《办公室》(Office)、《结果》(Results)、《荒野猎人》(The Revenant)、《西默简介》(Seymour: An Introduction)、《小羊肖恩》(Shaun the Sheep Movie)、《女间谍》(Spy)、《冲出康普顿》(Straight Outta Compton)、《橘色》(Tangerine)、《廷巴克图》(Timbuktu)、《生活残骸》(Trainwreck)、《白色上帝》(White God)及《狼群》(The Wolfpack)。
2. 泰勒·斯威夫特(Taylor Swift)，《空白空间》(Blank Space)， Big Machine
4. "Let me point to the performance of China, in coming in at number 25 in the rankings, is now joining the upper income group of countries that have traditionally dominated the top slots in the global innovation index," the WIPO director-general, Francis Gurry, told a news conference.
5. 'Her,' which was written and directed by Spike Jonze, takes romance into the virtual realm, and its hero on a gently crazed journey of genuine passion. Joaquin Phoenix is the poignantly lonely guy who falls in love with his smartphone's new operating system. The basic conceit is a fragile one, but it's beautifully and bravely developed, as well as elegantly photographed by Hoyte Van Hoytema, with perfectly calibrated performances by Mr. Phoenix, Amy Adams and Scarlett Johansson, who is that system's voice and soul.
2. The dollar value of China’s exports fell markedly more than expected last month and import growth more than halved, while revisions to November data erased what had appeared to be a long-hoped-for return to growth for outbound shipments.
3. A happy New Year to you.
4. Pork prices, which are heavily weighted in the food-focused basket of goods used to calculate consumer inflation, rose 4.8 per cent.
1. Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Wuhan and Nanjing have been ranked as the top five cities for opportunity in China, according to a report jointly launched by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the China Development Research Foundation.
2. So many are tuning out. Denial. Truth is, bubbles are everywhere. Ready to blow. The evidence is accelerating, with only one obvious conclusion: Max 98% risk at a flashpoint. This 2014 crash is virtually guaranteed. There's but a narrow 2% chance of dodging this bullet.
4. By the end of 2015, Shanghai's population of migrant residents had decreased to 9.8 million, comprising 40.6 percent of the city's roughly 24 million permanent residents, according to statistics released by the Shanghai Municipal Statistics Bureau on Monday.
2. To Anita Eerland and Rolf Zwaan [THE NETHERLANDS] and Tulio Guadalupe [PERU, RUSSIA, and THE NETHERLANDS] for their study "Leaning to the Left Makes the Eiffel Tower Seem Smaller."
3. The new image will replace that of Alexander Hamilton, the nation's first Treasury Secretary, whose portrait has graced the $10 bill since the late 1920s. The redesigned currency will debut in time for the 100th anniversary of the formal ratification of the constitutional amendment that gave women the right to vote.
The manufacturing purchasing managers’ index published by China’s National Bureau of Statistics slipped to 51.6 in October, coming in below a median forecast of 52 from economists surveyed by Reuters and closer to the 50-point line delineating expansion from contraction.