2. Ford's F-series pickup, the reigning champion for the last quarter-century, held off a strong challenge from Chevrolet's redesigned Silverado to remain the nation's No. 1 selling vehicle. The race to become the best-selling car, an all-Japanese final, belonged again to the Toyota (TM) Camry, which beat out the Honda (HMC) Accord.
3. “I was quite sceptical initially in doing an online course but the communication and online interaction were perfect,” says one graduate from AGSM.
5. At the forum, tech entrepreneurs also shared their views on virtual reality, which they said will be the most important computing platform over the next five to 10 years.
4. LBS tops the ranking of the best 81 business schools in Europe based on the schools’ performance in four of the rankings published by the FT each year: MBA, executive MBA (EMBA), masters in management (MiM) and executive education. (Two schools tied for 80th position with identical scores.)
6. Meanwhile, celebrated American rapper Eminem proved to be the comeback king as he picked up the Best Hip Hop gong. The Lose Yourself hitmaker was up against the newer faces of hip hop, including Drake, Future, Kendrick Lamar and Post Malone.
3. Mr. Murray came to her with a full beard, so she was able to shape it into the thick, bushy mustache pictured here. “Bill has never worn that look before,” Ms. Hannon said, “so it was lovely to get something new.”
1. Against: Opening so early in the year outside of awards season could hinder its chances.
2. Overall twenty-eight thousand bombs and other munitions were exploded over Yugoslavia a country the size of Ohio. William Cohen then secretary of defense characterized Allied Force as “the most precise application of airpower in history.” Some five hundred civilians died in the bombing a remarkably low number for such a high number of munitions expended. In its own account of the campaignNATO stresses that targets were “carefully sexted” and that “massive effort was made to minimise the impact of the air campaign on the Serb civilian population.”
3. 'But then it always challenges and nudges and says "well wait a minute".
4. Thirty-six Chinese brands have made it onto the list this year. Among them, eight are in the top 100, including the State Grid Corporation of China (36), the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) (40), Tencent (43), China Central Television (CCTV) (62), Haier (76), China Mobile (79), Huawei (81) and Lenovo (90).
More than 430,000 students from 1,767 universities in 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across China were surveyed. Of the respondents, 89.2% had considered starting a business, with 18.2% reporting firm intentions to do so.
As a result, 39 percent of the post-90s generation tries to avoid the negative effects of mobile phone use through measures like turning off app notifications, intentionally limiting the frequency of social media interactions and staying away from social media entirely in certain situations.